Saturday, July 18, 2009

Scholarships For Anyone With Thyroid

As a little girl!


Yesterday I was invited to an open door pickup disposable materials in a company of architecture and design that will be moving soon. A nice initiative BIMAM that links between artists and businesses in order to retrieve materials to make works of art. Both say it's really my cup of tea! It was there, some artists and organizations that are making workshops, fever and panting at the idea of making a raid in their basement with our boxes and bags in large numbers.

Well we were not disappointed, a real cave Ali Baba ! Hundreds of samples of wood, glass, awnings , ceramics of all colors and amazing textures, gorgeous grounds, imitation wood unbelievable! I do not know where to turn to these many treasures. My heart was beating just thinking about all these possibilities for future crafts, sculptures or even just fun to return them between my fingers. I'm still a tite daughter or he has others like me who still see this material sentenced to the digging and especially music, a potential so explosive?
Really, it does not do so in a store of new material. The process is reversed. I think what I'll do, I plan, I go out there and I'm strictly necessary. But there I can take anything that attracts me enough and then suddenly, by dint of the fiddle, an idea comes to me to put this piece of the puzzle in place. I am invited to imagine!
What strikes me, finally, is that we have took only half the stock despite our greed to all, the rest goes to the dump probably! And thanks to BIMAM and openness rather exceptional in this business that we agree to spend a little time and space there are only half, because this is the first door open like that. Usually, no one asked questions. But now, the BIMAM needs of other members, businesses, artists, financial donors, a local computer. It always comes down to it, but there was interest in all save it because landfills are increasingly overloaded and even Chinese no longer want our recycling bins . Henceforth, will own the rich who have money to put their waste into the neighbor's yard! I say all become all artists and begin to transform it into works of art, jewels, in this future paradise world of household waste. Let the rich jealous!

0 comments:

Post a Comment