Tuesday, July 13, 2010

P90d23al-dj Hamilton Beach Microwave

Festival 2010 Recycl'art

Again, I participate in this great event of the Festival Recycl'art far away in Ottawa but well worth the detour. Strangely, I feel at home. I mean that it is the only gallery where I do not feel like a bull in a china shop and where I want to open your eyes great to know other fanatics like me with their funny production because of various waste their Sunday best by projecting an imaginary.


This year I'm even involved in their brand new AC and website I just renipé issue of attracting some of the trendy city that would finally be curious to discover a world full of humor and of strange shapes, unusual materials, textures surprising!


So I invite you to take a trip to Montpellier from Quebec (not in France) to do a little night camping as well as to see the scenery, take a deep breath and see This beautiful exhibition outside as inside the Centre d'Art Contemporain de l'Outaouais.
Recycl'art Festival from July 10 to October 3, 2010
19 rue Principale,
Montpellier, QC
J0V
1M0 Tel.: (819) 423-6257


0 comments:

Post a Comment