Thursday, July 1, 2010

Microgynon Depression Mood Swings

project: few "bunnies ".....

There is a dozen years for a birth I had this patch from a model published in a journal.

I chose the colors soft enough for the fund and then I remember I had a good time to match the fabric of clothing little people.

2 years later, still at a birth, I made this panel, a model purchased at a salon. Like its predecessor, it was about 1m * 1m.

Again, I had a great time staging these teddy bears, to small decorative accessories ....

Subsequently, at various occasions, I have repeatedly made small paintings of nursery rhymes "Meunier, tu dors", "In the moonlight," "Come to the woods", etc. ..... . always, inspired by models published in journals.

But my time with "crazy", I took a liking to a little more freedom. Also, a new panel "birth gift," I just make a model on cardboard boxes of cereal lol (excuse the photo but not easy to achieve without color ....)

Gradually, I'll try to do my "panel with lots of bunnies! !
soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment