Sunday, October 3, 2010

Milena Melva Y Nadine- Milking

ATC ...

some time ago that I had not done any ATC and the recovery would have "almost" stressed lol! As set
: Realising the 10 TAC same fund.


I chose to use a painted cloth and cover with drops son. In fact, I usually store in a box small pieces of cut son when I finish a lace, a nice way to recycle cetet time.
So I just prepared this son assorted colors on my fabric, then put sheer, tulle, .... welded all with some embroidery machine .... heat gun and then heated to free motion around the "holes ".... It remained only beautify but now I think, there I was hand a little heavy .... more We guess we do not see my money! lol
As you can see, I did some unfaithful to my bunnies but I will soon find them! See you soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment