Saturday, August 21, 2010

New Bisiness Project Report

Dilemma urban radio

This summer we had the whole family to walk in Charlevoix. We stopped to make a little trip to the famous Symposium of Baie St-Paul just beginning that week. I thought I see paintings of boats, dogs and wolves huts under the trees but I was surprised to meet artists in contemporary style in a promising approach that gave me too grandiose ideas. Damage cons that so few artists were present at the beginning of the symposium and not many mock what we would discover.

Opposite was the Museum of Contemporary Art in Baie St-Paul where there was an exhibition of Lucie Duval "Tailor of fortune" where you could see the installations, costumes, giant rabbits made entirely of white gloves to workers. A special exhibition, inspiring as I rarely get to see! I liked the fact of moving hundreds of rabbits with changing moods, such as sculptures and paper dresses, pants and other clothes ingeniously manufactured in very symbolic titles.



Seeing along the way multiple artists 'studios to visit, I ask myself this question again: is it more beneficial to an artist s' installed in the country with all the space he wants to be a huge workshop plus a gallery grand parade where the few tourists in the crowded car or drown in the mass urban fighting like crabs to to infiltrate into a painfully small gallery deigning to scratch their walls unknown works? I never answer. Everyone chooses a path and hopes ... Few come to a place but almost all continued unabated. But what drives us to never stop creating? Build his universe. Understand where we are going. Who we are. Sometimes, therapies and religions are not sufficient. We need to leave home. A feeling of taking charge. Complete freedom to fly on his own and not do to others. The desire to choose the unexplored. The taste of the game I would say that art is not there to consume but to lead by example.

0 comments:

Post a Comment