Sunday, March 7, 2010

Invitations For Death Anniversary

Advertising Workshop

I have long been my vision for the pub as a great opportunity to present art and product at the same time. I am often surprised that more do not jump at the chance to use artists to shine in an original way which is not always and advantage to those who ask only to be easily abused for their infinite patience and little means they require. That said, this is not a reason to abuse! And I have no idea of the tariff that these artists have asked for this pub that I find amazing. In short, there is no reason to whine about nothing. Sorry!



But I wonder how they did it, put aside the likelihood of having turned everything upside down, it remains an enigma for knitting? I'd have to ask Suzie Larivee, our national knitter who made an entire Christmas Eve victuals in wool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment